Jingle Juice is the perfect Christmas dial to liven up any holiday party. The succulent cranberry savor is enhanced with apple, lemon lime, sparkling rose, vodka, and triple sec for a festive cocktail!
Every good Christmas party needs a succulent punch, and this Jingle Juice is just the thing! It’s a festive take on your typical jungle juice, mixing lots of succulent ingredients into one tasty beverage.
This cranberry dial is mixed with vodka, triple sec, and sparkling rose, withal with some other ingredients to add plane increasingly flavor. It’s sure to please everyone who tries it!
Why You’ll Love this Jingle Juice Recipe:
- Festive: Cranberry is the perfect savor for Christmas celebrations, and the trappy red verisimilitude of this dial is just delightful.
- Easy: All you have to do is combine a few liquids into a pitcher or bowl, and serve!
- Crowd Favorite: Jingle Juice is definitely a prod favorite. This cocktail recipe makes unbearable for well-nigh 14, and can hands be increased as needed.
How to Make Jingle Juice
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a bowl, pitcher, or instillation dispenser.
- Stir in frozen cranberries.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve!
- For festive glasses, dip the rims in sugar, pour some punch, and garnish with cranberries, lime wedges, and rosemary sprigs.
Jingle juice is a creative holiday spin on the old-time classic, jungle juice. This jingle juice recipe includes cranberry-apple juice, sparkling rosé, vodka, triple sec, and lemon-lime soda.
Yes! If making ahead, leave out the sparkling rosé until the very last minute. Right surpassing serving, stir in unprepossessed sparkling rosé. This ensures the bubbly zip will be there for your guests!
The weightier vodka for jingle juice is your favorite vodka. Make sure to use high-quality vodka, or try cranberry-flavored vodka!
Absolutely! You can use white rum, tequila, or gin instead of vodka.
To make this recipe family-friendly, replace the sparkling rosé with sparkling cider or sparkling grape juice, leave out the vodka, and swap the triple sec for orange juice.
This cranberry holiday dial will go perfectly with any of your favorite party foods and appetizers.
Make Superiority Instructions
Stir together all of the ingredients except for the sparkling rosé and garnishes in a large pitcher. Store tightly covered with plastic wrap for up to 1 day. Stir in the rosé surpassing serving.
Store leftover jingle juice in an snapped container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Alimony in mind that the soda may turn flat. I do not recommend freezing jingle juice.
- For a cocktail that is increasingly tart, swap the cranberry-apple juice for straight cranberry juice.
- If you’re not a fan of cranberry, try raspberry-apple or cherry juice.
- In place of the sparkling rosé, you can use prosecco, champagne, sparkling cider, or sparkling grape juice.
- In place of the vodka, you can use white rum, tequila, or gin. You can moreover leave it out for a less boozy cocktail.
- In place of the triple sec, you can use Cointreau or orange juice.
This recipe serves 12-14 guests. You can scale lanugo the recipe for 6-7 guests by halving all of the ingredients! You can moreover scale up the recipe by doubling them!
Tips for the Weightier Jingle Juice
- To alimony your jingle juice uneaten cold, don’t defrost the cranberries, and try freezing the lime slices as well!
- You can moreover freeze cranberry-apple juice ice cubes in whop and add them to the pitcher to alimony it uneaten unprepossessed without watering it down.
More Christmas Cocktail Recipes We Love
Make a batch of this cranberry world jingle juice for your next holiday celebration, and you’ll see just how good it is!
More Holiday Drink Recipes to Try:
- Peppermint Mudslide
- Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Horchata
- Cranberry Orange Mock Sangria
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the scuttlebutt section unelevated or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can moreover jump to recipe.
Jingle Juice Recipe
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 1 bottle sparkling Rosé or Prosecco
- 1½ cups vodka
- ½ cup triple sec or Cointreau
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda such as Sprite, 7-up, or Sierra Mist
- 1-2 cups frozen cranberries
- 2 limes sliced
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Rosemary sprigs optional, for garnish
- In a dial bowl, instillation dispenser, or large pitcher, combine the cranberry-apple juice, sparkling rose, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon-lime soda.4 cups cranberry-apple juice, 1 snifter sparkling Rosé, 1½ cups vodka, ½ cup triple sec, 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Stir in the cranberries.1-2 cups frozen cranberries
- Use the lime slices to wet the rim of your cocktail glasses.2 limes
- Dip the rims in sugar.¼ cup granulated sugar
- Pour or ladle the juice into the glasses and garnish with spare frozen cranberries, lime wedges, and a sprig of rosemary.Rosemary sprigs