These Christmas cocktails are sure to get the party started! Gloat the holiday and winter season with these fun and festive drunkard drink recipes. Serve them up at parties, with Christmas dinner, or mix one up for yourself to start off the season in style.
Christmas Cocktail Recipes
When the holiday season rolls around, there are so many parties, gatherings, and social occasions to host and attend. Appetizers and snacks are a must for any holiday party, but don’t forget the drinks!
These Christmas cocktails are my favorite drunkard drinks to serve this time of year. They’re easy, fun, and so festive. Whether you prefer something increasingly classic, drinks you can make for a crowd, something warm and spiced, or a Christmas-themed cocktail recipe that will impress, there’s a recipe here for you to try!
Browse our favorite holiday cocktails for Christmas and beyond! These recipes will take you right into the New Year.
Classic Cocktails for Christmas
Turn your favorite classics into Christmas cocktails with just a few small twists. These drinks are a must this time of year, considering they’re sure to make things a little increasingly festive.
- White Christmas Tequila Sours: This tequila sour recipe was literally made for Christmas. It’s one of our favorite drinks to serve this time of year!
- Homemade Irish Cream: Irish Surf is a must during the Christmas season, whether you enjoy it as an without dinner drink, or mix it with other cocktails. Make your own at home to use all season!
- Coconut Mojitos: Coconut, lime, and rum add a tropical feeling to the holidays. These are perfect for wintery days, and cranberries make a unconfined garnish to finish them off.
- Homemade Eggnog: Eggnog is flipside Christmas classic–you can’t go a whole season without it! This homemade version is so linty and flavorful, it’s nonflexible to resist.
- White Russian: This linty archetype is perfect for the season, and so easy to make. The combination of Kahlua, vodka, and surf just can’t be beat.
- Spiced Rum Drink: Spiced Rum is the perfect drink for unprepossessed months. Just add some warming spices (cloves, cinnamon, and more) to your favorite snifter of rum!
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule: This archetype ginger cocktail gets a twist with the wing of pomegranate. It tastes and feels so winter-y, it’s sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
Festive Holiday Cocktails
Celebrate the season with these drunkard holiday drink recipes! Margaritas, martinis, sangria, and increasingly have a seasonal twist to make them plane increasingly delicious.
- Cranberry Margarita: The cranberry and ginger flavors turn this margarita into a succulent cocktail ready for Christmas parties. This pitcher recipe makes plenty for crowds, so finger self-ruling to share.
- Gingerbread Martini: What could be increasingly Christmas-y than gingerbread? A ginger syrup turns this tequila cocktail into a fun holiday drink–and it looks as good as it tastes!
- Orange Cranberry Sangria: Sangria is such a fun drink to make for holiday parties or smaller gatherings, and the orange cranberry savor is perfectly fruity and festive.
- Sparkling Holiday Flirtini: This cocktail is a mix of cranberry and pineapple juice with orange vodka, and topped off with red Moscato champagne. It’s a unconfined drink for triumphal with friends!
- Sugared Cranberry Mimosas: These tasty cranberry ginger ale cocktails are bubbly, tangy and topped with sugared cranberries. Perfect for Christmas parties, and New Year’s Eve too.
- Pink Champagne Sangria: Pink moscato champagne, grapefruit and pomegranate juices, and a bit of mint combine to create a pretty, fruity, and fun drink to serve up for celebrations.
- Mulled Wine Margaritas: Take traditional spiced wine up a notch by mixing in tequila and orange liqueur. It makes something fun to drink with friends at any holiday gathering!
Warm Winter Drinks
The days start getting dank as Christmas nears, but these cocktail recipes are sure to alimony you warm!
- Mulled Wine: This mulled wine is so simple and easy to make. A nice red wine with lots of spices makes for a unconfined holiday drink!
- Spiked Chai: The warm spices of chai are once so good, but add bourbon and you’ve got a cozy cocktail that’s sure to please.
- Chocolate Hot Buttered Rum: This hot drink is rich, chocolatey, and a little sweet. Just combine this homemade mix with rum and it’s ready!
- Salted Caramel Eggnog: If you want a step up from the archetype version, the salted caramel savor makes this linty drink undeniably delicious!
- Spiced Pear Cider with Ginger: The tousle of pear juice, world cider, ginger liqueur, and spices makes the most comforting and succulent warm drink to serve on unprepossessed evenings.
Christmas Party Drinks
Every Christmas and holiday party needs an drunkard drink or two. You want something delicious, easy to whip up, and makes unbearable for a crowd.
- Holiday Punch: This unexceptionable and bubbly vodka-based dial features the flavors of orange, apple, cranberry, and ginger. Plus it makes unbearable for any party, as it’s easy to increase the amount.
- Cranberry Limeade Champagne Punch: This dial is fizzy, tart, colorful, and so delicious! Make up a pitcher for parties–it’s sure to be a hit!
- Blackberry Champagne Cocktail: This sparkling champagne cocktail is trappy and sophisticated unbearable for any Christmas or holiday gathering you might be planning.
- Moscow Mule Mimosas: Take two archetype drinks, put them together, and you have a simple party cocktail! This is perfect for Christmas brunch or any gathering you might find yourself hosting in the older hours of the day.
- Holiday Sangria: This is so easy to throw together, and it makes unbearable for well-nigh 8 people, plus it’s easy to double! A festive pitcher of sangria is so refreshing for parties.
- Hot Cranberry World Spiced Cider: Make a hot world cider that’s a little increasingly Christmas-y by subtracting cranberry. This cider is perfect for large gatherings, and it can be made without swig for the whole family.
Christmas Dessert Cocktails
Have your dessert and cocktail in one with these creamy, dreamy drinks. They’re rich and flavorful, and sure to make the occasion finger special.
- Frozen French Silk Pie Cocktail: A slice of french silk pie is a must without a holiday meal, and this cocktail gives you the same rich savor to celebrate.
- Peppermint Mudslide: Take a classic mudslide and make it a little increasingly festive with the wing of peppermint! The combination of mint and chocolate flavors makes a succulent boozy milkshake.
- German Chocolate Cake Martini: If you’re a chocolate lover, this cocktail is just perfect to serve without Christmas dinner, or on Christmas Eve. Rich, creamy, and so tasty!
- Toasted S’mores Martini: This dessert drink has layers of cream, marshmallow vodka, and chocolate liqueur, finished with a graham cracker rim.
- Gooey Butter Cake Martini: If you’re a fan of gooey butter cake, you’re going to love this drink! Made with white chocolate, hazelnut, vanilla, and butterscotch schnapps for a decadent and linty cocktail.
No matter which of these Christmas cocktails you try, they’re sure to be a hit. So mix together a classic, make a warm drink, or whip up the perfect drunkard party drink for guests. These recipes won’t disappoint!
Easy Christmas Recipes
You’ve go the cocktails sorted, now find increasingly Christmas recipes for the rest of the holiday season. Whether you need something to serve for Christmas Eve dinner, party appetizers, or cookies, there are plenty of recipes to segregate from.